Procurement and Commercial
Newboulds are experts in public procurement law. With deep experience across the full range of procurement procedures and with contracting authorities in the UK and globally, we are well placed to advise your business.
Any stage of the procurement process can incur legal issues. This includes market engagement activity to procurement document reviews, contract terms to tender evaluation and contract awards, all of which can require legal challenge where necessary.
Public procurement law has underlying principles such as open, fair and transparent obligations on the contracting authorities. These principles, however, are often subtly breached, and it is our job to support your business in gaining the strongest market position to win these contracts.
New procurement considerations such as social value and environmental evaluation criteria also need careful consideration and testing to ensure there are no legal barriers for your business to fairly compete for a particular tender. We will advocate on your behalf to make sure the contracting authority is acting lawfully to protect your place in the competition.
How our procurement and commercial lawyers can help with your business growth journey
Projects and Procurement Services
- Public and private procurement process experts
- Market engagement advice
- Bid preparation support, including procurement document advice on risks
- Understanding buyer requirements including social value and data security
- Evaluation criteria advice and bid response strategy support
- Legal challenge expertise
- Judicial review
- Contract advice and support
- Negotiating contract changes
- Project plans
- Implementation / exist/ rectification/ business disaster recovery plan
- Dispute settlements
What else can we do for your business?
As well as helping with intellectual property law, we can also assist with:
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Data and Information
- Commercial Disputes and Litigation
- Regulatory Advice and ESG
- Business and Commercial Risk Mitigation
Talk to our procurement and commercial lawyers about how we can help support and grow your business - https://calendly.com/newbouldslaw/30min