Commercial Disputes & Litigation Solicitors in London
Disputes can be a huge drain on a business. They cost time, money and energy to deal with, have the potential to derail your commercial strategy and can cause you to miss out on valuable business opportunities.
But tackle a commercial dispute the right way and it can actually be a chance to make your organisation stronger and to carve open new avenues for success. The key is to get expert support from a team of dispute resolution specialists who understand how to turn problems into prospects for growth and development.
Newboulds offers just that.
We are more than just commercial dispute resolution lawyers (although we excel at finding fast, cost-effective solutions to business disputes). We offer a creative approach focused on identifying the right way forward for your business, so you can move past a dispute and on towards increased growth and profitability.
Our team can find the best way to deal with your immediate problem, show you how to upgrade your practices to avoid similar issues in future and help you embrace easier, less risky and more profitable opportunities.
So if you want access to commercial dispute resolution experts who can help you turn a problem into a chance for growth, we’d love to hear from you.
How our commercial dispute resolution solicitors can help your business
Our team can help with all types of technology sector commercial disputes, including:
- Boardroom and business ownership disputes
- Commercial contract disputes
- Commercial fraud
- Commercial mediation
- Corporate debt recovery
- Evidence in civil disputes
- Intellectual Property (IP) and IT disputes
- Product liability
- Employment matters
- Judicial review claims
- Procurement legal challenges
- Business continuity
- Disaster recovery
- People management and wellbeing
- Contingency planning
- Tax relief advice
- Business sales, mergers, and acquisitions
- Commercial property matters
- Cybersecurity claims and allegations
We can assist with fast, cost-effective dispute resolution options including:
- Applying for an Injunction
- Mediation for commercial disputes
- Evidence gathering and court disclosure readiness
- Root cause analysis
- Debt collection
- Supporting legal departments on improvements to case management processes and use of external legal advisors
What else can we do for your business?
As well as helping with IP law, we can also assist with:
- Procurement Law
- Contract Negotiation and Drafting
- Data and Information
- Regulatory Advice and ESG
- Business and Commercial Risk Mitigation
Talk to us about resolving business disputes quickly and cost-effectively - https://calendly.com/newbouldslaw/30min